So, I don't know if people have heard or noticed the new ticker at the top of the page, but...we're expecting another baby! I'm due June 25th, and we'll be back in plenty of time to have the baby in Havasu. I found a doctor I really like here, and she has an ultrasound machine in her office, so I saw the tiny little heart flickering. I have been super-sick for about a month, but I've felt a little better the last couple days. I can't wait until I can eat more than orange juice and saltines! But, all this yuckiness will be worth it. Yea for more Tatums!!
Ellie and I have been working hard at decorating the house with Christmas crafts. When we're finished, I'll post a picture. We're painting, gluing, glittering, and even cutting. Ellie has some new plastic scissors, and she opens and closes them pretty well. She just can't quite get the paper in there by herself. But, we'll practice!
We've decided to travel down to the Red Sea for Christmas, Jason has a day off and we're making a long weekend out of it. It should be a lot of fun and relaxing, snorkeling and swimming at the beach. It's a four hour bus ride to the bottom of Jordan, so it's not too bad of a trip. So, even if we can't be with family, we should have some fun!
Friday, December 01, 2006
It's December! :)
Posted by Kirsten at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! HOW GREAT IS THAT!! NOW KIRSTEN IF YOU'LL JUST WAIT A COUPLE OF DAYS, YOU COULD HAVE THE BABY ON MY BIRTHDAY JUNE 29TH!! HOPE TO GET TO SEE YOU ALL THEN!
LOVE GRAM
I did notice--congratulations! I've already told a few people about you--I hope that was okay! =) It's weird to celebrate Christmas again in America. It's been different being surrounded by the decorations and stuff since before Thanksgiving! I'm glad to hear you are doing well! I'm so happy for you all!
So I've already decided that, since I won't be working this summer (I'll definitely need the mental break), I'm going to come see you guys around when the baby is due so I can see you and Jason, Ellie, AND the new cutie! And... I can stay as long as I want! I know you're as excited as I am.
Nichole
Post a Comment