Sunday, March 04, 2007

It's a ... (take 2)

Hmm, I thought about teasing you all and making some way that you would have to wait or jump through hoops or something, but I guess that's too cruel.

So, the doctor was doing the ultrasound and showed me all the tiny body parts, and everything looks great. The baby was sucking on the hand; it was so cute. The doctor started putting the ultrasound thing away, and I said, can you tell if it's a boy or a girl? She replied, I already told you, I pointed it out to you. I must have missed it. I thought I might have seen the gender at one point, but I don't remember her talking about it. Maybe it's a culture thing and she didn't want to out-right name the parts?

So, we're excited to finally know. Now we can start thinking about names and planning room themes and everything. Don't ask us about the names though, because for one, we have no idea right now, plus we might decide to keep it a surprise :)

Oh wait, did I forget to tell you boy or girl? So sorry. It's a ... BOY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, funny how we were just talking about it looking like a boy belly. Congratulations! I can't wait to see my cute little nephew for the first time!

Nichole

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! It's a boy!!! Boys are fun! I'm glad you finally found out. You'll have a little, cuddly, momma's boy!

Mindy said...

YEA!!!! You're welcome to borrow all of our boy stuff that you need, this is so exciting!

Autumn said...

I knew it! So far I'm doing great on the poll!!