I only have a minute (Rowan is sick again, yuck!), but here is a video I made of sneaking up on Ellie in the bathroom. She loves to make funny faces in the mirror!
Also, we went to the YMCA yesterday, and it was great! We put the kids in the childcare, and Jason and I shot some hoops in the gym. Oh, and the high temperature yesterday was about 43 degrees. It's amazing how quickly we have acclimated to this weather, because we didn't even wear jackets!
6 comments:
Those are the best, but also hardest moments to catch on camera. I'm glad she can have so much fun in the bathroom. :) And I saw Rowan just in his diaper. You must keep your house warm. I put Ashlyn in long sleeves and pants even in the house because I'm still cold. I'm glad you got YMCA memberships and you're adjusting to your weather!
Tara
thanks for the video! Haven't seen as much of your babies as I do of Tara's....and believe me, I love the videos and pictures!
Love you guys and miss you!!!
Mom
I know it stinks, but I feel better knowing you're dealing with a sick child this week too, lol! Here's to our kids' health and our sleep going back to normal!
So cute!
HI Jason, Kirsten, Ellie and Rowan!!! Sure is nice to see your sweet baby faces! We'd love to see mommy and daddy too! Teach Ellie to use the video camera. I'm sure she'll be a natural. She probably turn it around and make funny faces in that too!! I think it was 43 degrees here too! We had snow on Sunday! We're all good, except for missing you!!
Love,
Mom, Paul, and Jordan
ps. One of my favorite pictures of Jason is of him sitting on the counter in his superman undies eating a banana. One of those moments when you walk around the corner and then back up very quietly and run to get the camera and get back to capture it! It is so great you are getting video moments like that one!! I love Rowan in the background! Just like Ellie in the background of the picture of Rowan! Mom!
Post a Comment