Thursday, May 08, 2008

Here comes trouble!

Rowan has been crawling for quite a while now, and he is really speedy. But yikes, he is beginning the journey to walking! He walks quickly along the furniture, and now he's beginning to stand. I'm so glad he didn't follow in Ellie's footsteps (no pun intended) and walk before 10 months; I'd be happy if he waiting until he's over a year!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

How cute! I get picture every now and then from my mom of baby Jack. He's getting into a lot of things too these days!

Anonymous said...

That's cute! Just wait for Rowan to climb and jump off couches and chairs! I also like listening to Ellie talk. :)

Tara

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!!! Kirsten! That little guy is so cute! Ellie is just as cute as she always is. Hope you guys are doing well! Where are you? I think you might be in the States, but I can't remember. Hope all is well!

Love,
Julie