Okay, Jason won't let me put up videos of him dancing (even though he is much better than I am), so here are my humiliating examples of how to use U-Dance. It's fun and exercise at the same time!
Cotton Eye Joe:
Friday, February 06, 2009
U-Dance fun
Posted by Kirsten at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How cute of the kids laughing. And so brave of you to post those videos! Now I want to see what's on the tv screen and how you know what you have to do.
Tara
Yeah, I agree with Tara. I was wondering what the TV screen looked like too.
Bad news... I don't think you're quite ready to do one of those songs at the wedding yet like you had planned on! You're no Monica and Chandler. But if you keep practicing, maybe you and Jason can perform for us. It'll at least give us a good laugh, and I'm sure Warren would join in too.
~Nichole
I wish you could see the screen too, because it looks easier when you are watching me than when you watch the tv screen. Next time I'll have Jason film the screen (if there is a next time)!
That is some good exercise!!!
Oops, "Aimee" is actually Sarah Porter. I'm using my sister's computer and forgot to change the identity :)
Very funny....especially Jason's little giggles every now and then. Tell him he can't laugh unless he shows us how good he is!!! That does look like fun, I need one!
Mom
Post a Comment