"Mommy, I must be smarter than you, right? Because I'm the smartest person in the whole world!" - said Ellie on our walk to preschool this morning.
"No Mommy, talk Daddy!" - said Rowan with a scowl after I vetoed his request for cookies before dinner. Apparently he was talking to Daddy, not me.
"Do you have a baby in your tummy?" - Ellie asked our neighbor, who is NOT pregnant.
Same day - "Thomas, your hair looks funny." - said Ellie to our neighbor who shaved his head that morning.
"Looks... like... apple juice!" - said Rowan, as he looked into the toilet he just peed in.
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Quotes
Posted by Kirsten at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute. They are funny!
How funny....I guess we all hold our breaths and hope our little ones don't ask the wrong person if they're pregnant!! Ellie is smart...but mommy's always know it all!
Love you,
Mom
I like the cookie quote. My dad was more the pushover as well.
---Aunt Karen
Ellie is pretty funny to talk to on the phone. She says some interesting things. I can't believe it's been over a year since I've seen you guys! Boo.
~Nichole
Post a Comment