So sorry to everyone that I haven't written in a long, long time. We've been pretty busy with traveling, packing, and just entertaining two kids.
We're on our way to Wisconsin! I am currently sitting on the couch of our (really nice) hotel room in Albuquerque, day one of our drive. It went really well today, with two stops along the way. Both places we stopped at were great fun for Ellie; a rest area with grass to run around in and a fountain to splash in, and a McDonalds with the best kids area I've ever seen. Instead of it being a boring day in the car, I think Ellie actually enjoyed today. She even was able to swim at our hotel before going to bed. I don't think Rowan had as much fun, as he slept all day :) Hopefully the next couple of days will be just as good.
The most exciting news is that the Porters (Zane and Tara) are adding a baby girl to their family. My first niece!
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Does anyone still read this?
Posted by Kirsten at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for a niece! I still read this, so keep posting! I'm glad your drive went well. Sorry you're not eating El Camino. :(
Tara
I read this every day, but still expect a call from you too! (ellie too!) Glad you had a great day and hope you got some sleep last night. Love you guys and going to miss you big time! You should reconsider El Camino....mmmm....it's so good!
Mom
Your family is faithful... I still read it too. And since you asked Monday, my first day went very well. The kids are sweethearts. Get to Wisconsin safely then tell me all about it!
Nichole
I forget about your blog, but was wondering about you guys. glad you made your trip safely, i hope you get your belongings soon, and good luck to you in wisconsin.
Aunt Karen
Post a Comment